As I mentioned yesterday, one of the sweetest surprises of blogging has been the connections I’ve made with other creative souls out there in the Interwebs. Some of these people have blogs of their own, and some of these blogs make me feel positively inspired whenever I visit them. So, without further ado, I’d like to bestow the Kathryn Ingrid Creativity Award on the following lovely blogs:
- Beancakes – The boundless adventures and DIY projects of a Portland-based graphic designer never looked so good as through the eyes of this artistic blogger.
- Clarissa Explains New York – This gal goes to so many NYC art events, road races, and street fairs that you’ll feel as though you’re right there in the Big Apple when reading her blog.
- Life’s Shiny Pretty Things – Written by an Australian gal who recently founded her own dating website, this blog features great posts about work/life balance, romance, and a little fashion for good measure.
- Letizia Barcelona – This blog is my source for all things Barcelona, enviable everyday fashion, and did I mention Barcelona? Oh how I ache to visit that city.
- Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany – Adorable love stories and life lessons from the crafty school teacher behind the Alana In Love Etsy shop.
Mega congrats to the blogs I’ve named above for being awesome! I hope you darling readers feel your spirits lift when visiting these sites, and I invite the five lovely bloggers I’ve named to spread the blog love by writing a little about your lives, creative passions, and your own favorite blogs (you can read my response to receiving this award here). What other fabulous things in the blogosphere or stratosphere are inspiring you today? Leave a comment.
Photo via Pinterest.