Movies and TV

Last Call

Still for the CONSUMED movie poster shot by Catherine Jackson

Last week the post-production campaign for my film CONSUMED became one of the top projects on the IndieGoGo site, and within minutes we met our funding goal. As of this very second, there are eight hours left to contribute to the campaign, and every single dollar raised will help bring this short film to corners of the earth I wouldn’t have dared dream of just a few months ago. In fact, we just mailed off a cut of the movie to South By Southwest Film Festival this afternoon and next up is a big festival in Scotland. If you want to get involved in this film, you can do so through leaving a comment on our IndieGoGo site, liking the trailer on YouTube, liking CONSUMED on Facebook, or even donating some change from between the couch cushions. This film means the world to me and so has your unwavering support over the past few months. Thank you for seeing me through this passion project and believing in this short film! Leave a comment.

Movie still above by Catherine Jackson Photography.

• Reply Erin November 14, 2011 at 10:13 pm

COngrats my dear girl! You are such an inspiring individual-and I wish you and your film all the best!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

• Reply Jennifer R. Coté November 15, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Aw, thank you so much for the happy wishes for the film, Erin!

• Reply kristina@beancakes ★ November 15, 2011 at 9:15 am

hi jennifer! i’m so very excited for you! it looks absolutely amazing!! and i love the photo still taken here!! {sent shivers down my spine} best of luck to you my friend and much success is something that you deserve 😉 😉 p.s. you can always count on me as your loyal supporter!
    xoxo ~ kristina

• Reply Jennifer R. Coté November 15, 2011 at 5:57 pm

I love knowing that your are one of the supporters in my corner, Kristina. 🙂 Thank you so much for your sweet comments on the IndieGoGo site! Reading your words really meant so much to me. 🙂

• Reply Anna November 15, 2011 at 7:37 pm

I truly can’t wait till this comes out and I can watch (with Morgs) the whole thing. Every visit to your blog makes me want to work harder and smarter towards my own goals – I wish you every success in making this an incredibly successful film Jennifer – thank you for inspiring me to chase my own dreams!

Anna xx

• Reply Jennifer R. Coté November 15, 2011 at 7:45 pm

Thank you so much for your support, Anna! Reading your sweet, sweet comments always inspires me to keep going and push myself even after a rough day. 🙂