Wicked-Awesome Wanderings

'Lobster Rolls' sign in Boston's North End

I’m thrilled to announce that today Bucket List Nation is featuring a fun travel post I wrote about my recent trip to Boston. I hope you’ll wander on over, leave some comment love, and let me know what you think of the photos. Ooh, and I apologize in advance for any crustacean food cravings that may strike while vicariously traveling to Beantown with me…Aside from reading up on cannolis and lobster rolls, do you have any culinary adventures or travels in store for the next few days? I know I will be doing a lot of house-related wanderings in my mind along with a begrudged spot of work. Whether you’re working, playing, or riding a unicycle on the tightrope in between, I wish you a most lovely weekend! Leave a comment.

• Reply Nico January 19, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Hey! remember me? I took your advice and stopped at Pink’s Hot Dogs off Melrose while on my way to disneyland! I’ve missed your writing so much! I too have lots of food related adventures in store over the weekend….perhaps too much to do!

• Reply Jennifer R. Coté January 23, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I hope you had some great food adventures, Nico! Sounds like your trip to SoCal was fun and tasty.:)

• Reply Joy Peyton January 19, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Great post! I’m thinking of heading to the city for a cup of hot chocolate at a famous coffee shop with a few friends : ).

• Reply Jennifer R. Coté January 23, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Sipping hot chocolate in Boston sounds like a wonderful plan, Joy. Hope it was delicious and filled with marshmallows and/or whipped cream. 😉

• Reply kristina January 21, 2012 at 10:12 am

hi jennifer!! long time no talk! i’m on my way over to see your feature, congratulations!! and lobster rolls sound delicious right about now!! have a wonderful weekend my friend 😉 😉
    xoxo, kristina

• Reply Jennifer R. Coté January 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm

It really has been such a crazy long time and no talk, Kristina. I fear this is totally my fault, since I’ve been buried in house stuff. Thank you for reaching out, my dear. And, thank you for stopping by the BLN post to fantasize about lobster rolls and ice skating with me. Wishing you a great start to the week! 🙂